The AGC of Michigan Educational Endowment Fund offers undergraduate scholarships to college sophomores and juniors enrolled in a four-year degree program in an accredited construction management or civil engineering (ACCE/ABET) at a Michigan university.
2015-2016 Scholarship Awards:
- Nicholas Scappone, EMU CM, Ken Lawless Undergraduate Scholarship
- Daniel Dexter, EMU CM, Leon P. Clark Undergraduate Scholarship
- Justin Daavettila, MTU CE, Louis C. Verrette Memorial Scholarship
- Harold Wilcox, EMU CM, O.L. Pfaffmann Construction Industry Scholarship
- Dean Chase, MSU CM, Alton L. Granger Scholarship
- Haylie Wensel, MSU CM, H.L. "Bud" Conrad Memorial Scholarship
- Margaret Pearson, FSU CM, AGC-M Family Scholarship
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic performance, extracurricular activities, employment experience, financial need, and a demonstrated interest in a construction industry career. Applications are reviewed by the Board of Trustees of the AGC Educational Endowment Fund. Finalists are selected in April each year. Scholarship monies will be awarded directly to the university the student attends in August.
Applications are available by late fall each year and can be obtained and completed online. For more information contact Viki Gotts.
Employer Evaluation available here.
Deadline - Completed applications are due by late February each year.
Completed application, transcript and one recent employer evaluation form must be submitted directly to the AGC of Michigan Educational Endowment Fund and postmarked by the posted deadline.
Applications (if not submitted online) & Additional Information sent to:
AGC of Michigan Educational Endowment Fund
Attn: Viki Gotts
26001 Five Mile Rd.
Redford, MI 48239